This Egg Pudding is a family favorite. It feels velvety smooth in your mouth. You will just love it!
Egg PuddingCourse: DessertCuisine: IndianDifficulty: Medium
1 cup sugar
500 ml milk
- For the caramel
- Take a vessel that fits into the cooker.
- Add ¾ cup sugar in it and keep over a low flame till sugar melts and becomes golden brown.
- Spread the melted sugar around the vessel and keep aside.
- For the pudding
- In a bowl pour the milk, add the eggs, vanilla essence and remaining sugar.
- Beat the mixture well and pour it into the caramelized vessel.
- Take a cooker and add 2 cups of water and place the vessel in the cooker and close.
- Keep the cooker over medium flame. Wait for 5 whistles. Put off the fire. Let the cooker cool.
- Remove the vessel from the cocker and allow it to cool.
- keep it in the fridge.
- Put it upside down on a plate and serve.