This dosa recipe is very similar to regular dosa only difference is it is stuffed with a lot of nutrients and goodness.
Healthy DosaCourse: Breakfast, SnacksDifficulty: Medium
1/2 cup Chana dal
1/2 cup Urad dal
1/2 cup Green gram
1/2 cup Toor dal
1/2 cup Idli Rice or normal rice
Water, as required
Salt to taste
- Step 1: Rinse Idli Rice, Toor Dal, Chana dal, skinless black gram, Green gram in water for a couple of times and then add enough water to cover the dal and also add dry red chilies and soak it for minimum 2-4 hours.
- Step 2: Transfer all the soaked Lentils in a mixer jar and grind it into a paste, do not add too much of water, add a very little amount of water while grinding if needed we can add more later.
- Step 3: To add some taste to the dosa add chili powder to the batter, salt and mix it well to get a semi thick batter consistency (add water if required).
- Step 4: Heat an iron pan and pour some batter over it and spread it into a thin layer. Drizzle some oil or Ghee on the top. Once it turns golden on the one side flip it to the other side and cook until both the sides turns golden and crispy.
- That’s it our healthy and tasty dosai is ready to be served with chutney.