They are so quick to prepare, healthy and will keep you full until lunch rolls around. Kids are crazy about them too. It’s a good way to pack some vitamins to start their day.
This smoothie is heavy on flavor and light on fat (less than 1 g). And if its low-calorie, high-protein content wasn’t enough, it provides 73% of your daily allowance of vitamin C!
Pineapple SmoothieCourse: SmoothieCuisine: IndianDifficulty: Medium
1 cup frozen pineapple
1/2 medium banana
1/2 cup crushed ice
1/2 cup yogurt
A drop of vanilla essence
1 1/2 cups fat free milk OR coconut milk
- Add pineapple, banana, yogurt and ice to blender.
- Add 1 cup of the milk. Pulse until mixture is smooth.
- Add more milk about 1/4 cup at a time until desired consistency is reached.
- Pour into a glass and drink up!
- DAIRY FREE OPTION: use coconut milk and leave out the yogurt.