Prawn Chili Fry is a Goan specialty
Prawns Chili FryCourse: Snacks, Main CourseCuisine: IndianDifficulty: Medium
2 cup prawns
1 tbsp red chili powder
½ tbsp turmeric powder
4 tbsp lemon juice
½ tbsp pepper powder
1 capsicum, chopped (red/green/yellow)
1 onion, chopped
- In a bowl, add the cleaned and deveined prawns, red chili powder, turmeric powder, pepper, salt, lemon juice and a little bit of oil. Marinate the prawns properly and keep them aside for 20 minutes.
- After 20 minutes, take out the marinated prawns.
- In a saucepan, heat oil and add onions and capsicum in it. Cook them for 6-7 minutes, till the vegetables are softened.
- Now add more oil to the veggies and add the marinated prawns to it. Fry for 10-15 minutes.
- Garnish with fresh coriander and lemon wedges and serve with bread or roti.