Schezwan dosa is a fusion to South Indian dosa recipes to Indo Chinese cuisine prepared very similar to the popular veg spring roll recipe. This recipe has evolved as popular street fast food of India especially in Mumbai streets.
Spring Dosa (Schezwan Dosa)Course: SnacksCuisine: IndianDifficulty: Medium
For Schezwan Noodles:
2 tsp oil
2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
3 stem spring onions, finely chopped
1 small capsicum, thinly sliced
1 carrot, thinly shredded
½ cup cabbage, thinly shredded
1 tbsp schezwan sauce
1 tsp soy sauce
salt to taste
1 tsp vinegar
1 rice noodles / maggie / any noodles, cooked
4 cup dosa batter
3 tbsp butter
3 tsp schezwan sauce
- Schezwan Noodles Recipe:
- Firstly, in a large kadai or wok heat oil.
- Further add garlic and saute well.
- Also add spring onions and continue to sauce.
- Now add vegetables and saute for a minute or till they shrink slightly.
- Additionally, add salt, schezwan sauce, soy sauce and vinegar.
- Also add cooked rice noodles or any noodles of your choice.
- Mix gently without breaking the rice noodles and making sure the sauce has covered uniformly. Keep aside.
- How to Prepare Schezwan Noodle Dosa Or Spring Dosa:
- Pour a ladleful of the dosa batter on it and spread it in a circular motion thin circle.
- Add a dollop of butter add schezwan sauce
- And mix schezwan sauce and butter together and spread.
- Also spread 2 tbsp of prepared schezwan noodles at one side.
- Cook till the bottom of dosa turns golden brown.
- Then roll the dosa along with noodles.
- Finally, cut half schezwan noodle dosa or spring dosa and serve immediately with tomato sauce.